Welcome to the
White Sands Missile Range Museum
Atomic. Missile. Space.
Birthplace of American Ages.
NOTICE: Current as of June 2021. The WSMR Museum will be closed to all visitors while we prepare for the installation of a new permanent exhibit. The V-2 building and Missile Park remain open to military ID card holders. WSMR is currently closed to the general public.
Military, government, and other organizations can still submit a Tour and Special Event Request Form. Changes to our access policy will be announced on our Facebook page, this website, and through the WSMR Public Affairs Office.
The Visitor’s Center will not issue base access passes to anyone not on official DoD business.
- WSMR Museum Conducts a Battery of Tours to Trinity Site
- WSMR Historical Foundation Publishes Its Quarterly Newsletter – May 2021
- WSMR Museum Receives New Missiles and Vehicles for Missile Park
- White Sands Missile Range Hosts Nuclear and Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction Students at Trinity Site
- WSMR Museum Closes for Renovations and a New Exhibit