Welcome to the
White Sands Missile Range Museum
Atomic. Missile. Space.
Birthplace of American Ages.
NOTICE: Effective Monday, 01 March 2021, the WSMR Museum will be closed to all visitors while we prepare for the installation of a new permanent exhibit. The V-2 building and Missile Park remain open to authorized visitors at this time.
Current military service members and government employees can still submit a Tour and Special Event Request Form. Changes to our access policy will be announced on our Facebook page, website, and through the WSMR Public Affairs Office.
The Visitor’s Center will not issue base access passes to anyone not on official DoD business.
- WSMR Museum Receives New Missiles and Vehicles for Missile Park
- White Sands Missile Range Hosts Nuclear and Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction Students at Trinity Site
- WSMR Museum Closes for Renovations and a New Exhibit
- WSMR Historical Foundation Publishes Its Quarterly Newsletter – February 2021
- WSMR Museum closed on Friday, 11 December 2020 for Holiday Gathering